The Listening First Stereo Headphones (2800 series) from Califone are purpose-built with the proper age-appropriate size and weight for day care to elementary school-aged students. These unique headphones are ideal for computer-based programs, literacy and language learning activities, read-alongs in classrooms, and library and lab settings.
Safety was a design priority for the Listening First stereo headphones with slotted earcup baffles protecting the internal speakers against accidental perforation by sharp objects. Noise-reducing earcups rest around (not in) the ears to provide maximum protection against ambient noise so students won’t increase the volume to hear the content. The rugged ABS plastic earcups won’t shatter (unlike materials used in consumer electronics items) into potentially dangerous shards and withstand the rigors of daily use to help children remain focused on learning. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced. The 3.5mm stereo plug enables student listening to smartphones, tablets, computers and other audio sources.
The solid red-coloured Listening First headphones come with an industry leading two-year warranty.
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young students
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 5’-6” straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- PC and Mac compatible
- One year warranty for school use – unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.