Dragon Professional from Nuance is the leading speech recognition program for the PC. Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, forms and more with Dragon Professional Individual, v15. With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, dictate and transcribe faster and more accurately than ever before, and spend less time on documentation and more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
Dragon Professional enables users to talk to their computers and have their words appear in documents, emails, instant messages. With practice (and adequate system requirements) the user can achieve high levels of accuracy.
For students with physical or learning disabilities, Dragon can help provide improved expressive capabilities by reducing the physical demands of typing as well as the cognitive barriers to written communication.
Speech recognition tools help students to better match their written work to their true potential. Overcoming expressive barriers help students to focus on content rather than dealing with the frustration of the traditional typing and handwriting processes.
Key Features and Benefits of Version 15
– Faster and more accurate than ever, with next-generation speech recognition technology that continues to adapt to your voice even while you’re dictating.
– Create, format and edit by voice quickly and efficiently.
– Easily create custom words such as proper names and specific industry terminology.
– Create custom voice commands to insert frequently-used text and graphics.
– Use a Nuance-approved digital recorder to capture thoughts on the go for later automatic transcription.
– Sync customizations with the Dragon Anywhere mobile solution to continue documentation work anywhere you go.
– Work easily on popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs.
– Even easier to get started with enhanced help.
Dragon Professional Individual V.15 is distributed as a digital download. A link to download the software will be provided following purchase. Secrest also offers Dragon Professional bundled with a Nuance-approved USB headset – please click here for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: All software products delivered electronically (downloads) are non-refundable once the product activation key has been sent, except in the case of defective items. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check the system requirements of any product prior to purchase.
Once you purchase a software download and Secrest Resources or the Publisher sends you the product activation code, you are responsible for downloading and confirming your ability to access the software. The buyer bears all risk of loss after downloading the application or receiving the license key, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access an application, please contact Secrest Resources customer service for assistance. We will do our best to troubleshoot any issues and help you get started. If necessary, we will put you directly in contact with the manufacturer for further support.
We do not offer exchanges or give refunds for wrongful purchases once the Product Activation Key is sent.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone—see support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation