ideamapper4studentsAT contains all the features of regular ideamapper, but with added referencing functionality. The quick and simple referencing tool within ideamapper4studentsAT helps students create accurate, well referenced documents. References can be automatically formatted using a variety of fully customizable styles, so students can be sure that their college referencing style can be replicated.
Created for students with assistive technology needs, ideamapper4studentsAT includes additional features such as:
- Phrase bank to help students overcome blank page brain fog
- Paragraph highlighting which helps students use better more concise structuring
- Text to speech—helping students with literacy and comprehension issues
- Remove the stress of referencing
- Reduce the chances of accidental plagiarism
- Accurate referencing improves grades
- Makes the writing process more efficient
- Unique 3D Viewer
100’s of templates included.
Try ideamapper4students or ideamapper4studentsAT for FREE!
IdeaMapper4Students and IdeaMapper4StudentsAT use the same installer.
When you enter the license key for the AT edition the program will unlock the AT features.If you wish to trial the AT features simply select “Idea Mapper 4 Students AT” when choosing the 30 day trial in the licensing wizard.
Other ideamapper versions:
ideamapper4kids: designed for students in grades K-4
ideamapper: designed for students in grades 5-12
ideamapper4students: designed for post-secondary students