Comprehend. Create. Communicate. Achieve More.
Introducing Inspiration 10, the simple but powerful visual thinking tool for creating mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, outlines and presentations with ease! Inspiration 10 boosts creativity and breaks down barriers to planning, communicating ideas and learning, helping users to achieve more academically and in the workplace.
Inspiration makes it easy to capture ideas, structure thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize information and structure writing plans for papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to clarify thinking in written form.
Finally, you can effortlessly transfer your diagrams and outlines to Word, PowerPoint, PDF or as a graphics file.
Popular built-in features to help quickly capture ideas and support the writing process include adding notes to symbols, recording audio notes, text-to-speech, spell checker, thesaurus, hyperlinking, embedding videos and importing .rtf and .txt files.
This solution is designed to be used by everyone but has particular benefits for users with the following needs:
- Has difficulties with short term memory and processing information.
- Distracted when there is too much text to deal with.
- Has difficulties expressing ideas in writing.
- Has difficulties with the structure and layout of essays.
- Often has to take extended recovery breaks from working to alleviate symptoms.
- Has difficulties with the organisation of ideas and remaining focused long enough to get ideas written down (for example Autism Spectrum Disorder or ADHD)
- Has difficulties with the retention of information.
- Has difficulties developing and delivering presentations.
- Brainstorm by capturing ideas quickly with RapidFire® tool.
- Represent information and trigger memory with symbols and images. Choose from Inspiration’s Symbol libraries with 3000+ images, searchable by keyword, or import your own. Link ideas to show relationships.
- Jumpstart the writing process by adding notes to symbols. Explain the relationship between ideas with linking phrases – choose from a list of common phrases or write your own.
- Organize ideas effortlessly using the Arrange tool or to create various tree charts and webs
- Transform diagrams and mind maps to written outlines with one click. Export effortless to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF or as a graphics file.
Technical Spec: Windows 8 to 10