Be Creative. Be Productive. Be Knowledgeable.
Inspiration 10 is a simple but powerful visual thinking tool for creating mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, outlines and presentations with ease! Inspiration 10 boosts creativity and breaks down barriers to planning, communicating ideas and learning, helping users to achieve more academically and in the workplace.
The Inspiration software makes it easy to quickly capture your ideas and visually organize them to communicate concepts and strengthen understanding. Transfer your visual diagram to a written outline in just one-click, perfect for structuring writing plans for papers and reports.
Then effortlessly transfer your diagrams and outlines to Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF, HTML or as a graphics file.
Inspiration 10 encourages strong critical thinking skills, supports the writing process, and helps you build conceptual understanding to map out your knowledge.
Popular features include: the RapidFire® tool for brainstorming ideas quickly; adding notes to symbols; recording audio notes; text-to-speech; spell checker; thesaurus; hyperlinking; embedding videos and importing .rtf and .txt files.
This solution is designed to be used by everyone but is particularly beneficial for users who:
- Have difficulties with short term memory and processing information.
- Get distracted when there is too much text to deal with.
- Find it challenging to express ideas in writing.
- Struggle with the structure and layout of essays.
- Often have to take extended recovery breaks from working to alleviate symptoms.
- Have difficulties organizing ideas and remaining focused long enough to get ideas written down (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder or mental health difficulties)
- Find it hard to develop and deliver presentations.
- Brainstorm by capturing ideas quickly with the RapidFire® tool.
- Represent information and trigger memory with symbols and images. Choose from Inspiration’s 3000+ images, or import your own.
- Show relationships between ideas with linking phrases – choose from a list of common phrases or write your own.
- Jumpstart the writing process by adding notes to symbols.
- Add multiple references and hyperlinks to symbols using the Citation tool. These will then be alphabetically organised into the Bibliography section at the end of your outline.
- Organize ideas effortlessly using the Arrange tool to create various tree charts and webs.
- Use colour to highlight key concepts and group information.
- Access 150 templates: thinking skills, education and workplace related.
- Transform diagrams and mind maps to written outlines with one click. Export effortlessly to Microsoft Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF or as a graphics file.
Inspiration 10.1 is here!
Citation Tool and Bibliography Generator
Inspiration 10’s new Citation tool allows users to add multiple references to symbols and branches on a visual map, along with the relevant hyperlink for each. Inspiration 10 will then automatically collect and alphabetically organise all the citations into a dedicated Bibliography section within the Outline View. Users can then preview before exporting
Transfer Tool: Copy to Clipboard
The new copy to clipboard option allows diagrams and outlines to be quickly pasted into apps, such as Google Docs and Microsoft OneNote, using the Transfer tool – the same way users could always transfer their Inspiration files into a Word document.
Sync Tool Added to Map View
Previously only in Diagram View, the Sync tool will match the way you order your visual view to the Outline View. Without using this tool, the outline will be organised in the order you enter and link ideas. However, you may rearrange your map and want your outline to reflect your order of thinking. Using the Sync tool between Map and Outline View means first-level topics will be organised following a clockwise order, with further subtopics ordered top to bottom.
Export Style Headings
Style headings will apply to Inspiration 10 outlines when they are transferred to Word or copied to clipboard. This means the document works a lot like Outline View, as topic content can be minimised to allow users to focus on a particular section. Style headings also mean screen readers recognise headings and body text.
Work Focused Templates
50 work focused templates will be made available to open in Inspiration 10 from the Templates library. As well as being suitable for the workplace, many students will find relevant templates to subjects such as business and marketing.
Technical Spec: Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11 (32/64 bit)
PLEASE NOTE: All software products delivered electronically (downloads) are non-refundable once the product activation key has been sent, except in the case of defective items. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check the system requirements of any product prior to purchase.
Once you purchase a software download and Secrest Resources or the Publisher sends you the product activation code, you are responsible for downloading and confirming your ability to access the software. The buyer bears all risk of loss after downloading the application or receiving the license key, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access an application, please contact Secrest Resources customer service for assistance. We will do our best to troubleshoot any issues and help you get started. If necessary, we will put you directly in contact with the manufacturer for further support.
We do not offer exchanges or give refunds for wrongful purchases once the Product Activation Key is sent.