The original Livescribe Echo Smartpen has been discontinued, however stay tuned for updates on the new Livescribe Echo 2, expected to arrive in February 2022!
The Livescribe Echo will improve your notetaking. During lectures or meetings, the Echo records everything you hear, say and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes. Quickly replay audio from your Livescribe paper, a computer, or a mobile device – all with a simple tap on your handwritten notes. It’s never been easier to take notes and stay organized.
It’s easy to send your notes and audio to destinations like Email, Google Docs, Facebook and Microsoft OneNote using the included Livescribe Connect Premium software.
What’s in the box:
- Echo smartpen (2 Gb internal storage)
- Livescribe Desktop software for Mac or Windows (download)
- Livescribe Connect Premium included as part of your Livescribe Desktop download
- 500 MB of personal online storage
- Starter dot paper notebook (The Echo smartpen only works with Livescribe dot paper)
- Micro USB cable for charging and data transfer
- Interactive Getting Started Guide
- Smartpen Tips and Tricks
- Two ink cartridges (including one pre-installed in the Echo smartpen)
- Two smartpen caps
- Intel-based Mac with OS X 10.5.5 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or Windows Vista® or Windows 7
- 600 MHz CPU or higher
- 300 MB free disk space
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection