MathTalk™ works with Dragon Speech Recognition Software to allow users with physical challenges to voice math, including algebra, trig, calculus and statistics, at all ability levels, from elementary to graduate school. It also includes the ability to voice graphs.
MathTalk creates math using the included ScientificNotebook 5.5 software, with over 600,000 combinations of voice commands.
MathTalk™ Speech Recognition Software for Voicing Math:
- PhD and professional levels.
Benefits of MathTalk™
- All students now have math accessibility.
- Math work can be done faster.
- No need for a keyboard (keyboard is optional)
- Helps user learn the language of math.
- Voicing math helps teach user to both focus AND formulate thoughts before speaking.
- Can create interest for doing math in a bright – but bored – student.
- Can give confidence to a slow learner.
- Prints legible math work.
- By using speech recognition, the user learns to speak more clearly and distinctly.
MathTalk is available as a download or shipped with CD-ROM and printed manuals. For the download option, an activation code and download link will be sent by email after purchase.