Indoors, or Out-of-doors, the VoiceBuddy ensures you will be heard.
The VoiceBuddy Personal Voice Amplifier is the latest voice amplifier of choice by school teachers, music instructors, aerobics instructors, aquatic instructors, trade show presenters, athletic coaches, and tour guide operators. With the increased use of masks during the COVID-19 pandemic, the VoiceBuddy system helps to ensure that users can be heard in all settings.
The ALDS VoiceBuddy brings the personal voice amplifier into the 21st century with the following features:
- 10 Watts of Power for greater amplification
- Volume & Tone/Echo Controls
- Long Life re-chargeable Lithium Battery
- 3.5mm Microphone input port
- 3.5mm line input port to connect external audio sources
- USB slot from which you can play music or special effect sounds during presentations
- SD card slot from which you can play music or special effect sounds during presentations
- Solid state circuit board
- Wide waistband strap for comfortable fit
VoiceBuddy with solid state technology, SD, and USB audio ports gives the user multi-functional options not available in other waistband amplifiers.
VoiceBuddy is the perfect choice of clients with temporary or permanent voice impairment; makes conversation possible for Parkinson’s, ALS, MS and laryngotomy patients.
VoiceBuddy provides a more comfortable fit, greater amplification, negates feed back, and offers better clarity of sound than competing voice amplifiers.
The VoiceBuddy Personal Voice Amplifier complete kit includes:
- Rearwear Headset with Boom Mic
- Battery Charger
- Audio Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Lapel Mic
- Carry Case